Senin, 24 November 2008

Even..try to..


Sometimes
I know u're tired..
I know u're suffer..
but try to run when you can't even walk..
try to jump even when you can't stand..
it's not a big thing..
it's only a hope
i know it's hard,when you are tired..
when you dont have a courage..
when you feel empty in your heart..
but try even there is only a small diference..

the future exist when the hope exist..
try to not fall into the hole..
try to not blown away by the wind..
try to not fall into the stream ..
try to see when there is no lights..

yes i just know you're tired,you're bored..
but what can i do??
I just only can see you

i can't help you fully or totally..
i just only can support you..
the one and only i can help fully is myself..
because everything about me is depends on me,myself..
and everything about you is up to you..
depends on you,yourself..
i just can support you..
i can't fully restored you..

hope you hear the bird singing,not the bird screaming..


1 komentar:

jojo mengatakan...

kembali ke diri masink2 dah.
kl d bantu tp ga maw bruba gmn? hahaha