Jumat, 07 November 2008

Me and You














I need you to be something
and i would be me if there is you..
^
|
itulah kata2 yg g sadur dri bu beti
guru mat yang baek hati,
mengajar budi pekerti
slain mengajar matematika yang akan dilupakan nanti..

maybe other people is onother me in somebody..
covered with other faces and behaviour..
me and you spent time in different dimensions..

sometimes human fight for differences..
or searching for the best or just for exclusiveness..

the religion is a thing try to join us..
but usually human seperate and makes a district..
think they are the best other are sucks..

I think it is humanly..
and no one said it is not normal..
yes,,it is normal..

every human have his own freqeuncy
his mind and his feeling..
if you hide..
If you is not "you" and i am not"me"
You and me walks individually until the frequency meet
and the we can called "we"..

but it is not easy to be "me"..
the frequency is a god gift..
and it s not easy for you to understand "me"..
coz sometimes i dont understand "me"myself..

need time to understand myself..

2 komentar:

jojo mengatakan...

gw kurank ngerti nih cya.
haha. bingunk ni. jadi intinya apa?

ceem.konstz mengatakan...

wahh foto nya baguss wil..hauhau dimana ntuu??^^